(What would you choose for your morning affirmations?)
I will not achieve my goals if I don’t work toward them. It is very common for me to do easy activities rather than tackle my more challenging goals. So, I have been trying to watch videos that will help me reach the goals I know I can reach if I will just spend time moving toward them.
I wanted to share this video…
I am doing most of the things that Stefen mentions in the video. In the morning before I get out of the bed I smile, stretch and say a few things I am grateful for. I then get up and do my affirmations while I am doing simple exercises. This takes less than 5 mins. Before eating breakfast and getting ready for work I do my deep breathing and drink water.
Being grateful and reading my affirmations out loud is really helping me stay motivated and feeling more ready to face the day.
Here are my affirmations: I think I took one from the video, but most were ones I made up. I started with 5, but have added 2 more since starting 2 weeks ago.
– Failure doesn’t mean I should give up. Keep trying!
– Nothing taste as good as being healthy and strong feels.
– I can use other activities rather than eating food when bored or upset.
(These next 4 are my favorite so far)
– I will spread happiness (not sadness or anger) today.
– I am smart and I can figure things out.
– Laziness may appear attractive but work gives satisfaction. (Anne Frank)
– I have a purpose for being on this planet, even if at times I don’t see it.
God has a purpose for me.
Starting each morning with these activities is making my mornings better.
What would you choose for your morning affirmations?